Our bespoke advanced/defensive driving course makes the perfect gift for a loved one this year. It’s certainly a different sort of gift, and one they will never forget. The things they will learn on our course, will also help them for the rest of their motoring life.
Due to the exceptional demand for our 2017 Christmas Vouchers, we are once again offering these vouchers to all UK motorists. We have full UK coverage and come to you for the training (except Scottish Highlands) In Northern Ireland we have coverage in Belfast only. We help drivers of all ages and experiences.
We have a range of courses, from 1 x 3.5hr to 5 x 3.5hr packages, where all training takes place in a customers own car. We are processing and delivering vouchers, via email until 5pm Christmas Eve this year – so even if you’re dreadfully disorganised with buying gifts, we won’t let you down!
Buying a Course as a Voucher – How It Works:
1. Buy your advanced driving gift voucher online here
2. Select duration (3rd course option on list)
2. Select the specific course type you want (advanced/refresher/performance/young driver)
3. Add the recipients name
4. Pay for the course
1. We will email you a .PDF voucher with the drivers name on within 3 hours during working hours
2. The recipient will need to call the number on the voucher or email us within 12 months to arrange a date for their session
3. The course takes place!
1. All training is in a clients own car or van
2. We have tutor coverage all over the UK except Scottish Highlands. In Ireland we cover Dublin and Belfast area only
3. We come to you for the training
4. All our tutors are DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) registered fleet tutors
5. After training a client will be sent a full driving report, which rates their driving both before and after training.
Should you have any questions please email us or call 0333 577 6620 or 0333 567 0264
Each course is completely bespoke to a drivers own skills, ability and what they specifically want to focus on. Clients range from newly qualified drivers, to those that have not driven in years, to those that have taken delivery of a supercar and want to brush up their driving. Generally all courses will cover some or all of the points below:
* Forward planning and observation
* Creating a positive mind set for safer driving
* Getting a deep insight into the driver and how they think and act
* Car control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Advanced car handling
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
* Driving on motorways, dual carriageways, rural road and urban roads