Vouchers are on sale until 14:00 on Saturday, 23rd December 2023:
Our bespoke advanced/defensive driving course makes the perfect gift for a loved one this year. It’s certainly a different sort of gift, and one they will never forget. The things they will learn in our course will help them for the rest of their motoring career.
Due to the exceptional demand for our 2022 Christmas Vouchers, we are once again offering these vouchers to all UK motorists.
Perfectly Designed for Every Driver
Each course is completely bespoke to a driver’s skills, ability, and what they want to focus on. Clients range from newly qualified drivers to those who have not driven in years to those who have taken delivery of a supercar and want to brush up on their driving.
We have full UK coverage and will come to you for the training (except Scottish Highlands). In Northern Ireland, we have coverage in Belfast only. We help drivers of all ages and experiences.
We have a range of courses, from 1 x 3.5hr to 5 x 3.5hr packages, where all training takes place in a customer’s own car.
Buying a Course as a Voucher – How It Works:
1. Buy your advanced driving gift voucher online here
2. Select the duration
2. Select the specific course type you want (advanced/refresher/performance/young driver)
3. Add the recipient’s name
4. Complete payment and receive the voucher via email
1. We will email you a .PDF voucher with the driver’s name on within 3 hours during working hours
2. The recipient will need to call the number on the voucher or email us within 12 months to arrange a date for their session
3. The course takes place
1. All training is in a client’s own car or van
2. We have tutor coverage all over the UK except Scottish Highlands. In Ireland, we cover the Belfast area only
3. We come to you for the training
4. All our tutors are DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) registered fleet tutors
5. After training a client will be sent a full driving report, which rates their driving both before and after training.
Should you have any questions, please email us or call 0800 368 7802
Clients range from newly qualified drivers to those who have not driven in years to those who have taken delivery of a supercar and want to brush up on their driving. Generally, all courses will cover some or all of the points below:
* Forward planning and observation
* Creating a positive mindset for safer driving
* Getting a deep insight into the driver and how they think and act
* Car control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Advanced car handling
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, and planning)
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
* Driving on motorways, dual carriageways, rural and urban roads