Our bespoke advanced/defensive driving course is the ideal gift for those who want to give someone a special gift that will help make them safer drivers. We can help drivers of all ages and experiences, all over the UK.
We have a range of courses, which are either a half-day (3.5hr), a full day (7hrs), 2,3,4 and 5 half-days. All training takes place in a clients own car, or for an extra amount we can supply a car.
The essential gift for someone that wants to improve their driving.
Buying a Course as a Voucher – How It Works:
1. Buy your advanced driving gift voucher online here
2. Select Half Day Gift Voucher, or Full Day Gift Voucher (3rd-course option on the list)
3. Select the specific course type you want
3. Add the recipient’s name
4. Pay for the course
Enjoy 12 Months FREE Concierge Service – When you take a course with us, you also enjoy a 1-year free membership with our Drivers Concierge service, providing a personalised, one-to-one helping hand for a range of motoring and driving assistance that you may need.
1. We will email you a .PDF voucher with the driver’s name on within 3 hours during working hours
2. The recipient will need to call the number on the voucher or email us within 12 months to arrange a date for their session
3. The course takes place!
1. All training is in a clients own car or van
2. We have tutor coverage all over the UK except Scottish Highlands. In Ireland, we cover the Dublin and Belfast area only
3. We come to you for the training
4. All our tutors are DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) registered
5. After training a client will be sent a full driving report, which rates their driving both before and after training.
Each course is completely bespoke to a drivers own skills, ability and what they specifically want to focus on. Clients range from newly qualified drivers to those that have not driven in years, to those that have taken delivery of a supercar and want to brush up on their driving. Generally, all courses will cover some or all of the points below:
* Forward planning and observation
* Creating a positive mindset for safer driving
* Getting a deep insight into the driver and how they think and act
* Car control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Advanced car handling
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
* Driving on motorways, dual carriageways, rural road and urban roads