We have happily delivered bespoke advanced driver training courses for both private clients as well as businesses, in and around the lovely market town of Abergavenny, the gateway to wales! Unlike other providers of advanced driver training, Drivers Domain UK are able to give a bespoke service that includes one on one training from your home or business address.
The training received from our outstanding tutors who cover the Abergavenny area will include rural as well as urban and motorway training, depending on the length of course you require. we will tailor your session to your specific needs taking in the M4 at Newport or Cardiff, the A40 trunk road and the A465 Head of the Valleys road.
Our advanced driving courses around Abergavenny cover a range of roads from:
* Urban – The centre of Abergavenny or larger towns such as Newport, Cardiff or Hereford depending on the direction the session takes, are ideal towns to help our DVSA registered tutors teach forward planning, scanning the road and helping drivers improve their road awareness also helping the driver to understand issues better with pedestrians and cyclists as well as other road users.
* Rural – Once out of Abergavenny town centre and onto the B426 roads we can really help you understand the correct positioning for bendy and twisty roads as well as showing you how to read the road without signage.
* Motorway – The M4 at Cardiff or Newport is an ideal motorway for getting used to motorways or for just becoming a safer and more skilful motorway driver. With the introduction of smart motorways over the UK, if you have not had any formal of motorway training there is a lot to learn and we can help you become a confident motorway driver.
Using only the very best tutors nationwide a course with us at Drivers Domain UK has many advantages that include:
* Bespoke one to one driver training
* Full UK coverage including Northern and Southern Ireland
* We only have the very best DVSA registered fleet/advanced driving instructors with at least 5 years’ experience with tutoring.
* You will always have your personal account manager to hand helping you find the best dates to suit you as well as making sure you receive your driver report/ certificate of training within a day of course completion.
* All training undertaken with Drivers Domain UK is fully tailored to the individual drivers needs and, or any requirements needed by the company if a business booking.
* Detailed training report showing improvement before and after the session, with notes form the tutors and recommendations for the driver. All reports carry a risk assessment where the majority of drivers after training with us do end with a Low Risk status.
We cover Abergavenny as well as the rest of the UK and our tutors come to you, you do not have to attend a centre. We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of the best DVSA registered advanced driving instructors in the business!
Contact us for more information about how we can help you.