1. This contract is between Zinc e-Consulting Ltd t/a Drivers Domain UK.com (“us”, “we” and “our”) and your business including employees/directors (“you” or “your”) and governs the terms and conditions for the supply of our services.
2. We reserve the right to change or supplement these terms and conditions without liability, including, without limitation, the course fees, format of courses, and payment terms. We will contact you regarding any changes, giving as close to one month’s notice as possible.
3. Our terms and conditions apply to all our services offered. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with all relevant terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions apply to Zinc e-Consulting Ltd t/a Drivers Domain UK.com, Suite 3 High Street Chambers, 10/11 High Street, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 1SP, and are subject to English Law.
5. Drivers Concierge is a free service from us open to all clients who have taken on-road driver training with our team.
6. This free service is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the last on-road training session. If you’ve had one on-road session with us, then the 12 months will apply from that date.
7. We will not be held liable for any damage, injury or losses, which results from any advice, help or guidance provided as part of our service we provide through our Drivers Concierge service.
8. Our Drivers Concierge service is free for a period of 12 months, upon which the service will finish.
9. We will provide service and help for up to 30 separate requests you make during your 12 month period.
10. We reserve the right to cancel your service to Drivers Concierge for any reason. Upon which we will email you informing you of such.