We offer an advanced driving course in all areas of Bedfordshire and come to you for the training, whether it’s for a fleet of company car or van drivers or a single private driving course. We have a range of benefits that come from our courses, which cover many elements including:
- Looking at a drivers own specific day to day driving, and driving history to make a bespoke training plan
- Speed awareness and planning
- Creating a safe mindset for safer motoring
- Changing your driving style on different road types
- Motoring law and regulations
- Coping with stress when driving a car or van
- Driving in poor weather (such as rain, snow, ice)
- Learn how to manage pedestrians and cyclists in the city – not getting too close!
- Under, oversteer and the four-wheel drift – learning to identify them and removing the cause
- Learn how to visit the petrol station less! Driving in an economical way
- Get a better insight into what the driver in front is about to do!
Remember – All our driving courses are bespoke to your own needs. For both business and private clients.
Bedfordshire has a wide range of roads that we can provide driver training on, A-roads such as the A6, A428 and the A421 are popular routes we take. There is also a wide range of rural B roads in Bedfordshire, which are popular as it allows us to help drivers with forward planning, observation and car control, which are critical on all roads types, but especially on rural roads, which are typically higher risk than others. For urban driver training, which helps drivers with managing lower speeds, and becoming more aware of cyclists and pedestrians we often head info Bedford, and drive in places like Fenlake, Green End or similar, depending on traffic at the given time.
For motorway training, we use the M1, which runs to the south of the county. We often head out of Bedfordshire on a training course, sometimes over towards Cambridge, or across to Northampton area.
The personal advantages of our advanced driver training can include:
- Increase your levels of skill and overall confidence
- Remove any at-risk or even dangerous driving styles
- Consider issues that may be specific to your own driving style
- Become a better driver on all roads, from rural to motorways to busy city environments
- Reduce wear on your car
- Improve your MPG, up to 20%, which is common for advanced drivers
If you have been tasked with arranging an advanced driving course for your drivers in your company, there are a number of key advantages to become aware of, which cover:
- Lowering the collision rate among your employees who drive for work
- Save up to 20% on fuel costs – advanced training can really help a driver to become more fuel-efficient
- Lower fleet insurance premiums
- Demonstrate your commitment towards a safer working environment
Get in Touch:
To learn how we can help you – whether you are a private individual or a potential business client. Our team will be able to help you with any further questions you may have or to look at possible dates we have for training. You can book online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ where you can arrange a course for up to 4 drivers. For more than 4 drivers please contact us.