Berkshire has a wide network of roads to offer a truly bespoke advanced driving course for both private individuals and business clients. We can train just one driver, or 100+ using our network of DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) registered fleet/advanced driving instructors.
Berkshire has the M4, which we tend to use for motorway training, and also close access to the M25. For urban driver training we use any town or city in the county, such as Reading or Maidenhead.
A key part of the driver training revolves around rural driver training. Rural road driver training tends to be a priority for us due to them being far more dangerous than other roads. Rural roads give us a great opportunity to develop a drivers car control and powers of forward planning and observation. We will teach drivers things such as the limit point, the system of car control, and if appropriate commentary driving, which really helps a driver become more aware, and to see (and think) and not just look.
Berkshire has many thousands of rural roads to allow us to provide the very best training possible. We do cover not only all areas of Berkshire, where we come to you for the training, we also cover all areas of the UK, so if you need training outside Berkshire, we can help you.
During our advanced driver training we cover many elements, including:
- Speed limit awareness
- Creating a safer mindset for driving
- Adapting your driving style on a range of roads
- How motoring law applies to you, road sign awareness and what they mean
- Coping with driving stress
- Manoeuvres, parking and driving in tight areas like car parks
- Driving in high risk weather (rain, snow, ice)
- How to become a defensive driver in city/town traffic
- Learn types of skids and how defensive driving can reduce them from occurring
- Learning to be an economical driver and save fuel
- How to anticipate what another driver is about to do
Why take driver training with us? (Personal advantages)
- Enhance your levels of driving skill and confidence
- Single out and remove any bad driving habits
- Consider issues that may be impacting on your driving
- Improve all aspects of car control
- Learn how to get more miles from your tank
Benefits of advanced driver training for a business perspective. If you are considering driver training for your fleet, there are a number of advantages:
- Lower the collision rate among your drivers
- Save up to 20% on fuel bills
- Lower fleet insurance bills
- Let your employees know you are committed to a safer working environment
- Allow your employees to benefit from a higher level of driver skill in company vehicles
Talk to us:
You can book a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ or please call us or send us an email. We try to reply to all emails within 1 hour during working hours. Whether you are looking for a quote, based on a large number of drivers, or simply have a few queries, (private and business customers) our team are here to assist.