We offer advanced and defensive driving courses all over the UK, and can also provide the training in and around Bouremouth, for both private and business clients.
We offer bespoke advanced driving courses for those that:
1. Are needing driver training as part of a company wide driving improvement program
2. Are a private customer and wish to become a safer driver, whether that is to deal with a fear of driving or simply want to increase their skill and ability.
On our advanced courses we cover a range of elements, bespoke to the needs of the driver. Below are the common things we look at:
- Looking at a drivers own specific day to day driving, and driving history to make a bespoke training plan
- Looking ahead and developing powers of observation
- Increasing focus on speed and excessive speed
- Modifying attitude towards a safer, more proactive way to drive
- Learning the System of Car Control
- How to avoid road rage situations
- Manoeuvres, reversing, driving in confined spaces
- Driving safety on the motorway and dual carriageways
- Becoming a safer urban driver – identifying and dealing with pedestrians and cyclists
- Learn how to drive on a more environmentally friendly way
- How to boost driving confidence
- Identifying high risk driving – such as at night, driving tired or when stressed
Remember – All our courses are bespoke to your exact needs and requirements. For both business and private customers.
We have a number of course options designed to cater for drivers of all levels and experience:
- 1 x 3.5hr session – Ideal for a spring clean of ones driving, or if you are training a number of drivers back to back
- 2 x 3.5hr sessions – Ideal for those that want more in-depth training but want this over two sessions
- 1 x 7hr session – For those that want an intensive single session. Ideal for businesses with one driver who needs specific help or someone who would have a course compacted into one day
- 3,4 or 5 x 3.5hr sessions – Designed for those that want the most detailed one to one training possible, which can be taken at intervals convenient to them
Benefits of training with us:
Deciding to use us for your driver training needs, comes with a number of advantages that include:
- One to one driver training
- Full UK coverage
- We only use DVSA registered fleet/advanced driving instructors
- You have a personal account manager to arrange your courses and look after you before, during and after a course
- All training is bespoke to the drivers needs and requirements
- Full reporting for each driver, which measurers their driving before before and after the training
If you are ready to book, you can book and pay for a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book – if you are not ready to book or have more than 4 drivers, please get in touch with us. A member of our team will be delighted to help.