Our advanced driving courses in Cheshire are designed for both company clients and private individuals. Each course is bespoke to the needs of the driver, whether that be an introduction to advanced driver training for one driver, or a comprehensive driver training schedule of 100+ drivers.
We have already provided driver training to many companies and private individuals in Cheshire in areas including Warrington, Chester, Northwich, Altrincham and Stockport.
Cheshire has a great mix of rural, urban and motorway routes, which allows us to provide training on a wide range of roads. The M60, M62, M6 and M56 are motorways we use for training in Cheshire, along with a range of rural roads, or roads that quickly lead to more challenging, rural roads such as the A49 towards Warrington from the south, and the A580 from east to west.
Our routes vary but typically we head out of Cheshire sometimes towards Lancashire, or south towards Shropshire. Driving over towards Manchester provides us with a great backdrop to urban driver training, with a range of cycle and bus lanes and varying speed limits to get to grips with.
During our driver training in Cheshire we cover a wide range of elements, including:
- Creating improved powers of observation and anticipation
- Being more aware of speed limits and controlling speed
- Looking at ways to change negative attitudes to driving
- Create a safer way of driving on motorways, town and rural roads
- Identifying and educating drivers about various rules of the road
- How to identify and defuse road rage
- Manoeuvres, parking and driving in tight spaces
- Driving in challenging weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Understanding the dangers of urban driving and being aware of vulnerable road users
- Learning the difference between under, and oversteer, and how to reduce the chances of a skid occurring
- Learning to drive in a more environmentally friendly way
- How to anticipate the actions and potential actions of other motorists
Personal benefits of taking advanced and defensive driver training with us:
- Increase your levels of confidence
- Identify and remove any bad habits
- Look at issues that may be specific to you
- Increase your car control on all road types
- Reduce wear on your car
- Improve your MPG – get more miles from your tank
If you are looking at advanced/defensive driver training as part of a fleet driver training plan, the advantages include:
- Increase safety in your fleet
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care
- Potentially lower your fleet insurance costs
- Boost morale among your drivers
- Provide added skill and confidence for your employees
- Lower your fleet fuel costs
Get in Touch:
Please contact us for a quote, or to get more information on our courses and get a better understanding of how we can help you. You can contact us on email or phone. All email enquiries are replied to within 1hr during business hours. Ready to book? You can also book and pay for a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book