East Sussex is a popular county for our advanced driving courses. It has a diverse network of both rural and urban roads, and also has relatively quick access to motorways, with the M23 to the west and the M20 to the east, and of course the M25 to the north. During our advanced driving courses, we try and cover as wide a range of roads as possible.
The purpose of this is to ensure a driver is not only assessed in a range of driving situations, but a varying number of roads also provides a great opportunity for the very best driver training, where we can introduce various techniques in different situations and on different roads.
Remember – Each driving course is totally bespoke to your own specific needs and requirements. This applies to both our business and private client courses.
If you are specifically looking at a bespoke course, such as motorway training or developing confidence in urban traffic with reversing and manoeuvres, then the routes will change accordingly. But for a standard advanced driving course, we try and cover a wide range of roads. Each course is bespoke to the individual, we never just offer an off the peg driving course.
We have already offered driver training to a range of business and private clients in Hastings, Eastbourne, Uckfield and Crowborough. We do cover all of East Sussex, and with a network of over 240 tutors, we have full UK coverage.
During our advanced driver training, we cover many elements, including:
- Speed limit awareness
- Creating a safer mindset for driving
- Adapting your driving style on a range of roads
- How motoring law applies to you, road sign awareness and what they mean
- Coping with driving stress
- Manoeuvres, parking and driving in tight areas like car parks
- Driving in high-risk weather (rain, snow, ice)
- How to become a defensive driver in city/town traffic
- Learn types of skids and how defensive driving can reduce them from occurring
- Learning to be an economical driver and save fuel
- How to anticipate what another driver is about to do
The personal benefits of our advanced and defensive driver training:
- Increase your levels of skill and overall confidence
- Remove any risky driving characteristics
- Consider issues that may be specific to your driving
- Increase car control on all types of roads
- Reduce wear and tear on your car
- Improve your MPG – get more miles from your car
Benefits of advanced driver training from a business perspective. If you are considering driver training for your fleet, there are a number of advantages:
- Lower the collision rate among your drivers
- Save up to 20% on fuel bills
- Lower fleet insurance bills
- Let your employees know you are committed to a safer working environment
- Allow your employees to benefit from a higher level of driver skill in company vehicles
You can book a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ or please call us or send us an email. We try to reply to all emails within 1 hour during working hours. Whether you are looking for a quote, based on a large number of drivers, or simply have a few queries, (private and business customers) our team are here to assist.