We cover all areas of West Sussex with our advanced driving courses. We help companies and private individuals across the county in becoming safer, more skilful drivers. We have already provided driver training for clients in Chichester, Worthing, Haywards Heath, Crawley and Horsham.
As we have full UK coverage we can not only provide driver training in West Sussex, we can also provide training across the UK, as far north as Aberdeen, and as far south as Lands End. With our network of over 240 DVSA tutors, we have a huge capacity to provide driver training, often at very short notice.
Remember – Each driving course is totally bespoke to your own specific needs and requirements. This applies to both our business and private client courses.
With our advanced driving courses in West Sussex, we try and cover as many roads and routes as possible, to ensure a driver has the very best learning experience possible.
For clients in the northeast of the county near Crawley, we can provide training on the M23, up onto the M25 for motorway training, the A22 and A23 are very good roads for faster rural road training, as they have a lot of routes that lead onto challenging B-roads in the county, where advanced techniques such as the limit point can be introduced and practised. For clients in the west of the county, we can head out onto the A3 (M), and also other roads such as the A27 and more rural B roads.
During a session we typically look at:
- Observation and awareness of the driving environment
- Becoming more speed aware
- Developing an improved attitude towards motoring
- How to become a more skilful driver on all types of roads
- Car control (looking at gears, steering, use of signals)
- Motoring law
- Coping and defusing with road rage
- Manoeuvres and driving in restricted areas
- Coping with bad weather
- Driving in busy urban environments
- Learning why skids happen and how to control skid
- Learning how to save fuel through economical motoring
- Learning to see and not just look when driving
- Learning how to better anticipate the actions of other road users
Benefits of advanced driver training (personal):
- Improve driver ability and confidence
- Remove bad habits
- Address problems specific to your driving
- Improve your car control
- Reduce wear on your vehicle
If you are looking at an advanced driving course as part of a fleet driver training plan, the advantages to training cover:
- Increase driver safety in your fleet
- Demonstrate Duty of Care
- Possibly reduce your fleet insurance costs
- Boost morale among your drivers
- Provide increased skill and confidence for your drivers
- Reduce your fleet fuel costs
Get in Touch:
Please contact us for a quote, or to receive more information on our courses and get a better understanding of how we can help you. You can contact us by email or phone. All email enquiries are replied to within 1hr during working hours. If you are ready to book, you can also book and pay for a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book