We have a number of tutors who can provide advanced driving courses in Gloucestershire. The bespoke nature of our courses means no two courses are the same. We can build a course that is designed with the driver in mind regardless of what they drive or their level of experience.
In Gloucestershire alone, we have provided training for companies and private individuals in and around Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud and Newent. We cover all of Gloucestershire and come to you for the training.
Remember – All our driving courses are bespoke to your own needs. For both business and private clients.
Gloucester has a wide range of roads, which is good from a driver training point of view. For motorway training, we can use the M5, or onto the M50 into Wales.
For urban training, we can use the major towns/cities, and for rural road training, we can head off into the Cotswolds area towards places like Nailsworth, near Stroud in the south of the county or Stow on the Wold towards the north/northeast of the county.
During our advanced driver training, we cover many elements, including:
- Looking at a drivers own specific day to day driving, and driving history to make a bespoke training plan
- Speed awareness and planning
- Creating a safe mindset for safer motoring
- Changing your driving style on different of road types
- Motoring law and regulations
- Coping with stress when driving a car or van
- Driving in poor weather (such as rain, snow, ice)
- Learn how to manage pedestrians and cyclists in the city – not getting too close!
- Under, oversteer and the four-wheel drift – learning to identify them and removing the cause
- Learn how to visit the petrol station less! Driving in an economical way
- Get a better insight into what the driver in front is about to do!
The personal advantages of our advanced driver training can include:
- Increase your levels of skill and overall confidence
- Remove any at-risk or even dangerous driving styles
- Consider issues that may be specific to your own driving style
- Become a better driver on all roads, from rural to motorways to busy city environments
- Reduce wear on your car
- Improve your MPG, up to 20%, which is common for advanced drivers
If you have been tasked with arranging an advanced driving course for your drivers in your company, there are a number of key advantages to become aware of, which cover:
- Lowering the collision rate among your employees who drive for work
- Save up to 20% on fuel costs – advanced training can really help a driver to become more fuel-efficient
- Lower fleet insurance premiums
- Demonstrate your commitment towards a safer working environment
Talk to us:
To learn how we can help you – whether you are a private individual or a potential business client. Our team will be able to help you with any further questions you may have or to look at possible dates we have for training.
You can book online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ where you can arrange a course for up to 4 drivers. For more than 4 drivers please contact us.