As providers of national advanced driving courses, we cover all of the UK, including Liverpool. We help both private individuals and business make safer, more skilful drivers. During an advanced driving course, we cover as many roads as possible. In Liverpool these typically cover:
1. Urban roads, Ideal for dealing with lower speed limited and vulnerable road users (cyclists) and pedestrians, along with other risks associated with driving in urban environments. We use the centre of Liverpool on roads such as Upper Parliament Street, Edge Hill, Great Howard Street and other similar areas.
2. Rural roads, Ideal for improving car control and introducing various advanced driving techniques. Obviously, we need to head out of Liverpool for this, often heading out towards areas like Wigan and Chorley, or south towards Northwich or Tarporley.
3. Motorways, We have a good network of motorways and dual carriageways in and around Liverpool, and use the M6, M56, M62 and M58 mainly, but like with all other roads, this does depend on your location in Liverpool.
We can help with a range of courses, from general advanced driving courses for car and van drivers, to specialist courses such as motorway confidence, or refresher training.
Remember – All our on-road driving courses are tailored to your exact requirements. For both business and private clients.
During a session we typically look at:
- Observation and awareness of the driving environment
- Becoming more speed aware
- Developing an improved attitude towards motoring
- How to become a more skilful driver on all types of roads
- Car control (looking at gears, steering, use of signals)
- Motoring law
- Coping and defusing with road rage
- Manoeuvres and driving in restricted areas
- Coping with bad weather
- Driving in busy urban environments
- Learning why skids happen and how to control skid
- Learning how to save fuel through economical motoring
- Learning to see and not just look when driving
- Learning how to better anticipate the actions of other road users
Benefits of advanced driver training (personal):
- Improve driver ability and confidence
- Remove bad habits
- Address problems specific to your driving
- Improve your car control
- Reduce wear on your vehicle
Looking for fleet driver training? Driver training for business clients offers a range of benefits, that include:
- Taking control of your occupational road risk
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care
- Qualify for possibly reduced fleet insurance costs
- Show your drivers you care
- Help drivers who may be having specific issues with their driving
- Save on fleet fuel costs – advanced trained drivers can reduce their fuel costs by 20% or more
Get in Touch:
You can book a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ or please call us or send us an email. We try to reply to all emails within 1 hour during working hours. Whether you are looking for a quote, based on a large number of drivers, or simply have a few queries, (private and business customers) our team are here to assist.