Bath is a popular area for our our advanced driving courses. We help a number of clients who are a mix of businesses and private individuals. Below are a list of the types of courses we offer clients.
In Bath, Somerset we have a wide network of roads to provide our bespoke training on. We have close access to the M4 for motorway training, which can take us towards South Wales, or east towards Newbury/Reading direction.
For rural roads we can head more into Somerset or down into Wiltshire, depending on your location and what you are wanting from your session.
During our advanced/defensive training we try and cover a wide range of things, including:
- Creating increased powers of anticipation and planning
- Being aware of speed limits and controlling your speed
- Improving a drivers overall attitude to driving on UK roads
- Safer driving on motorways, rural roads and in the town
- Educating drivers about rules of the road
- Better understanding the reasons for road rage
- Driving in dangerous weather
- Risks linked to urban driving and being aware of at-risk road users
- Learning the difference between different skids
- Learning to drive in a more economical way
- How to anticipate the actions of other motorists
Benefits of advance driver training (personal):
- Improve driver ability and confidence
- Remove bad habits
- Address problems specific to your driving
- Improve your car control
- Reduce wear on your vehicle
If you are looking at an advanced driving course as part of a fleet driver training plan, the advantages to training cover:
- Increase driver safety in your fleet
- Demonstrate Duty of Care
- Possibly reduce your fleet insurance costs
- Boost morale among your drivers
- Provide increased skill and confidence for your drivers
- Reduce your fleet fuel costs
Whilst we have tried to detail our driving courses as much as possible, you may have more questions you would like answering. Please email or call us and one of our team will be delighted to assist. We always aim to respond to all email enquires within 1 hour during office hours. If you are ready to book a course for between 1 and 4 drivers, you can do this online for both business and private customers.
Please go to www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/