We offer advanced driving courses in Brighton, East Sussex and all of the UK. Our team of dedicated, DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) fleet/advanced driving tutors can come to you for the training, and help both private individuals and business clients in making safer, more skilful drivers. During our advanced driving courses in Brighton, we try to provide training on as many roads as possible. For motorway training, we use the M23 or M25, depending on traffic and course duration.
During an advanced driving course starting from Brighton we often head north on the A23, towards the Surrey/Berkshire area using a wide network of rural roads, which can provide a great experience for driver training at all levels.
Remember – All our driving courses are bespoke to your own needs. For both business and private clients.
The South Downs National park to the west of Brighton in East Sussex is also a popular location for our advanced driving courses, where we use the A272 and heading off onto various B-roads when appropriate. Urban driver training, which is a popular part of an advanced driving course will take place towards the centre of Brighton in areas like Hollingbury, Kemptown, Kingston By Sea and other similar areas, where we can help make drivers safer in lower speed limit areas, with lots of traffic, pedestrians and vulnerable road users such as cyclists. During the urban driver training element, we can also help motorists identify various road signs and restriction on various lanes etc.
On our advanced courses, we cover a range of elements, bespoke to the needs of the driver. Below are the common things we look at:
- Looking at a drivers own specific day to day driving, and driving history to make a bespoke training plan
- Looking ahead and developing powers of observation
- Increasing focus on speed and excessive speed
- Modifying attitude towards a safer, more proactive way to drive
- Learning the System of Car Control
- How to avoid road rage situations
- Manoeuvres, reversing, driving in confined spaces
- Driving safety on the motorway and dual carriageways
- Becoming a safer urban driver – identifying and dealing with pedestrians and cyclists
- Learn how to drive in a more environmentally friendly way
- How to boost driving confidence
- Identifying high-risk driving – such as at night, driving tired or when stressed
The personal benefits of taking advanced driver training with Drivers Domain UK:
- Improve your driving ability and general confidence
- Remove poor driving habits
- Deal with problems specific to your driving which you may or may not be aware of
- Improve your car control – developing your skills and safety levels on all roads
- Reduce car running costs – an advanced driver will use less fuel, get more miles from the tyres etc..
As a fleet manager or someone tasked with finding a driver training provider for your staff, there are a number of advantages from a commercial perspective, that investing in driver training can bring:
- Produce a safer more conscientious fleet of drivers
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care
- Possibly reduce your fleet insurance bills and premiums
- Boost morale among your workforce
- Reduce your fleet petrol/diesel costs
Please contact us for a quote, or to receive more information on our courses and get a better understanding of how we can help you. You can contact us by email or phone. All email enquiries are replied to within 1hr during working hours. If you are ready to book, you can also book and pay for a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book