Essex covers a wide area, and as a national provider of advanced driving courses, we are able to provide training in all areas of the county. We have already provided driver training to a large number of private and business clients in Chelmsford, Braintree, Colchester, Brentwood, Basildon and Harlow.
For motorway training in Essex we tend to head to the west to get on to the M11 and onto the M25 if motorway training is required, which for most courses it usually is.
Remember – Each driving course is totally bespoke to your own specific needs and requirements. This applies to both our business and private client courses.
For rural driver training, we use Essex’s wide and diverse network of A and B roads, such as the A414, A12 and A131, as many of them lead on to more challenging rural B roads. B-roads (such as the B1007, south of Chelmsford) are where we can introduce and apply car and van control techniques, the varying corners and hidden hazards provide a great backdrop to this, where we can teach things such as the limit point, and the IPSGA.
During our driver training in Essex, we cover a wide range of elements, including:
- Creating improved powers of observation and anticipation
- Being more aware of speed limits and controlling speed
- Looking at ways to change negative attitudes to driving
- Create a safer way of driving on motorways, town and rural roads
- Identifying and educating drivers about various rules of the road
- How to identify and defuse road rage
- Manoeuvres, parking and driving in tight spaces
- Driving in challenging weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Understanding the dangers of urban driving and being aware of vulnerable road users
- Learning the difference between under, and oversteer, and how to reduce the chances of a skid occurring
- Learning to drive in a more environmentally friendly way
- How to anticipate the actions and potential actions of other motorists
Why take training with us? (Personal advantages)
- Boost your levels of driving confidence
- Single out and remove any bad habits
- Face up to issues that may be impacting your driving
- Improve all elements of car and van control
- Reduce wear on your vehicle
- Learn how to get more miles from your tank
If you are looking at advanced/defensive driver training as part of a fleet driver training plan, the advantages include:
- Increase safety in your fleet
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care
- Potentially lower your fleet insurance costs
- Boost morale among your drivers
- Provide added skill and confidence for your employees
- Lower your fleet fuel costs
Get in Touch:
You can book a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ or please call us or send us an email. We aim to reply to all emails within 1 hour during working hours. Whether you are looking for a quote, based on a large number of drivers, or simply have a few questions, (private and business customers) our team are here to help you.