Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire is a popular location for business and private clients who are looking at taking an advanced/defensive driving course. We have the M1, which is great for motorway driver training. We also have an extensive range of rural roads in and around Buckinghamshire, such as the A5, which can take us up towards the Northampton area, or south towards Hemel Hempstead.
The A5 has some junctions, which can take us cross-country on roads, where car control, and forward planning can be introduced and practised during a session.
As Milton Keynes is mainly an urban environment, we do provide an element of defensive urban driver training, which can take place in areas like Loughton, Monkston and other similar areas.
Remember – Each driving course is totally bespoke to your own specific needs and requirements. This applies to both our business and private client courses.
Apart from Milton Keynes, we have full UK coverage, so if you are looking at Milton Keynes as one of a number of training locations, we are certainly able to help you, whether that be multiple areas in Buckinghamshire or multiple areas across the UK- that’s no problem.
During our driver training in Milton Keynes, we cover a wide range of elements, including:
- Creating improved powers of observation and anticipation
- Being more aware of speed limits and controlling speed
- Looking at ways to change negative attitudes to driving
- Create a safer way of driving on motorways, town and rural roads
- Identifying and educating drivers about various rules of the road
- How to identify and defuse road rage
- Manoeuvres, parking and driving in tight spaces
- Driving in challenging weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Understanding the dangers of urban driving and being aware of vulnerable road users
- Learning the difference between under, and oversteer, and how to reduce the chances of a skid occurring
- Learning to drive in a more environmentally friendly way
- How to anticipate the actions and potential actions of other motorists
Personal benefits of taking advanced and defensive driver training with us:
- Increase your levels of confidence
- Identify and remove any bad habits
- Look at issues that may be specific to you
- Increase your car control on all road types
- Reduce wear on your car
- Improve your MPG – get more miles from your tank
Looking for fleet driver training? Driver training for business clients offers a wide range of benefits, that cover:
- Manage your occupational road risk
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care (Corporate Manslaughter Act)
- Qualify for potentially lower fleet insurance costs
- Show your employees you care
- Help employees who may be having specific issues with their driving
- Save on fleet fuel costs – advanced trained drivers can often reduce their fuel costs by 20%
You can book a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ or please call us or send us an email. We aim to reply to all emails within 1 hour during working hours. Whether you are looking for a quote, based on a large number of drivers, or simply have a few questions, (private and business customers) our team are here to help you.