Suffolk is a rural county, which offers a fantastic network of challenging rural roads, which are great for advanced driver training. If you are requiring motorway driver training, and are based on Suffolk, we usually recommend a full day so we can head south towards the M11 and M25.
However, with most of our advanced driving courses, we try and cover a wide a range of roads as possible. In Suffolk, we provide training on roads such as the busy A14 and A140. For more rural road training where car control and various advanced/defensive techniques can really be mastered we use a range of A and B roads. Training is based around you – regardless of your level of experience.
Remember – Each driving course is totally bespoke to your own specific needs and requirements. This applies to both our business and private client courses.
We have provided driver training for both private and business clients in Suffolk, in areas such as Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft, Ipswich and Haverhill. We do cover all of Suffolk, as we do all of the UK. Suffolk is just one area where we have universal coverage. Depending on your location we often head out north into Norfolk or west into Cambridgeshire. Due to traffic we usually don’t head too close to London, unless you are specifically looking at motorway training. Using a variety of roads is key when it comes to providing an advanced driving course for our clients, whether that be training for one or several hundred.
During our advanced/defensive training we try and cover a wide range of things, including:
- Creating increased powers of anticipation and planning
- Being aware of speed limits and controlling your speed
- Improving a driver’s overall attitude to driving on UK roads
- Safer driving on motorways, rural roads and in the town
- Educating drivers about rules of the road
- Better understanding the reasons for road rage
- Driving in dangerous weather
- Risks linked to urban driving and being aware of at-risk road users
- Learning the difference between different skids
- Learning to drive in a more economical way
- How to anticipate the actions of other motorists
Why take driver training with us? (Personal advantages)
- Enhance your levels of driving skill and confidence
- Single out and remove any bad driving habits
- Consider issues that may be impacting on your driving
- Improve all aspects of car control
- Learn how to get more miles from your tank
Looking for fleet driver training? Driver training for business clients offers a range of benefits, that include:
- Taking control of your occupational road risk
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care
- Qualify for possibly reduced fleet insurance costs
- Show your drivers you care
- Help drivers who may be having specific issues with their driving
- Save on fleet fuel costs – advanced trained drivers can reduce their fuel costs by 20% or more
Get in Touch:
Whilst we have tried to detail our driving courses as much as possible, you may have more questions you would like answering. Please email or call us and one of our team will be delighted to assist. We always aim to respond to all email enquiries within 1 hour during office hours. If you are ready to book a course for between 1 and 4 drivers, you can do this online for both business and private customers. Please go to www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/