We provide advanced driving courses in Hertfordshire to a range of companies and also private clients. To date, we have completed training in Stevenage, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Ware and Hitchin. We can cover all areas of Hertfordshire and come to you for the training. As a national provider of driver training, we can provide training anywhere in the UK, not just in Hertfordshire with our team of 240 + tutors.
Remember – All our on-road driving courses are tailored to your exact requirements. For both business and private clients.
In terms of training locations in Hertfordshire, we have a good network of roads to introduce and practice various advanced driving techniques, such as the limit point and system of car control. For motorway training, we have the A1 (M), the M25, the M1 and also the M11. Although they all tend to have a very heavy traffic volume, we can pick our time and junctions to ensure we don’t sit in too much traffic!
All driver training is bespoke to your exact needs – for both business and private clients.
In the county, there are lots of A and B roads we can drive on such as the A602, A41 and A10. A key part of advanced driving is driving on rural roads. In Hertfordshire, we do have a wide expanse of rural roads, where some of the best routes are found in the north and north-west of the county towards places like Buntingford and Bishops Stortford.
We often leave the county on an advanced driving course and head into Essex to the east, or up towards Cambridgeshire. Sometimes we will also head west into Bucks/Oxfordshire area. We do try and avoid heading into the London area due to the traffic, however.
During a session we typically look at:
- Observation and awareness of the driving environment
- Becoming more speed aware
- Developing an improved attitude towards motoring
- How to become a more skilful driver on all types of roads
- Car control (looking at gears, steering, use of signals)
- Motoring law
- Coping and defusing with road rage
- Manoeuvres and driving in restricted areas
- Coping with bad weather
- Driving in busy urban environments
- Learning why skids happen and how to control skid
- Learning how to save fuel through economical motoring
- Learning to see and not just look when driving
- Learning how to better anticipate the actions of other road users
Why take driver training with us? (Personal advantages)
- Enhance your levels of driving skill and confidence
- Single out and remove any bad driving habits
- Consider issues that may be impacting your driving
- Improve all aspects of car control
- Learn how to get more miles from your tank
If you are looking at an advanced driving course as part of a fleet driver training plan, the advantages to training cover:
- Increase driver safety in your fleet
- Demonstrate Duty of Care
- Possibly reduce your fleet insurance costs
- Boost morale among your drivers
- Provide increased skill and confidence for your drivers
- Reduce your fleet fuel costs
Talk to us:
You can book a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book/ or please call us or send us an email. We try to reply to all emails within 1 hour during working hours. Whether you are looking for a quote, based on a large number of drivers, or simply have a few queries, (private and business customers) our team are here to assist.