We provide advanced driving courses across all of the UK, and in all parts of the county of Wiltshire. We provide driver training for companies and private individuals. In Wiltshire we have already provided training in many locations including Malmesbury, Chippenham, Salisbury, Marlborough and Warminster. During an advanced driving course we will come to you, and the training will take place in your own car or van. For an additional fee, we can sometimes supply a car but not a van.
The routes we take with our advanced driving courses in Wiltshire do vary, based on what you want from the training, and where in the county you are located. If you are in the south of Wiltshire, we often drive out on the A303, either east towards the South Downs National park, Winchester, or west towards Taunton direction. These routes provide a varied range of roads for the course. For motorway training we almost always drive towards the M4, which runs across north Wiltshire, from Junction 18 in the west to Junction 15 in the east.
If you are located in the middle or north of the country we often head north towards Cheltenham or east towards the Reading area. Again we never give a set route due to so many varying factors. Each course is completely bespoke to the driver and from a reporting point of view, we measure a driver both before and after the training, so you can see how a driver has progressed and in what areas.
On our advanced courses we cover a range of elements, bespoke to the needs of the driver. Below are the common things we look at:
- Looking at a drivers own specific day to day driving, and driving history to make a bespoke training plan
- Looking ahead and developing powers of observation
- Increasing focus on speed and excessive speed
- Modifying attitude towards a safer, more proactive way to drive
- Learning the System of Car Control
- How to avoid road rage situations
- Manoeuvres, reversing, driving in confined spaces
- Driving safety on the motorway and dual carriageways
- Becoming a safer urban driver – identifying and dealing with pedestrians and cyclists
- Learn how to drive on a more environmentally friendly way
- How to boost driving confidence
- Identifying high risk driving – such as at night, driving tired or when stressed
The personal benefits of taking advanced driver training with Drivers Domain UK:
- Improve your driving ability and general confidence
- Remove poor driving habits
- Deal with problems specific to your driving which you may or may not be aware of
- Improve your car control – developing your skills and safety levels on all roads
- Reduce car running costs – an advanced driver will use less fuel, get more miles from the tyres etc..
As a fleet manager or someone tasked with finding a driver training provider for your staff, there are a number of advantages from a commercial perspective, that investing in driver training can bring:
- Produce safer more conscientious fleet of drivers
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care
- Possibly reduce your fleet insurance bills and premiums
- Boost morale among your workforce
- Reduce your fleet petrol/diesel costs
Please contact us for a quote, or to receive more information on our courses and get a better understanding of how we can help you. You can contact us on email or phone. All email enquiries are replied to within 1hr during working hours. If you are ready to book, you can also book and pay for a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book